Friday, November 12, 2010

November already?!

 I'm a little late on posting from halloween, but my mom made a great point...its never too late to post something on the blog! We had a fun time carving pumpkins this year with our good friends Anthony and Kathryn.
 Ryan made the skeleton one and i made the other too, i'm a fast pumpkin carver i guess so i did mine and our third one, all in the same time ryan did his! They all turned out way sweet. I especially love my Jack.
 Ryan has a habit of closing his eyes in pictures, but this was the night we went to the corn maze with our friends Mitch and Christine! Way fun time!
 And a Happy Birthday dinner to my dad! One can never go wrong with Texas Roadhouse!

I am getting SO excited for Christmas! Today my mom and i went to hobby lobby and i got permission from the man of the house to start buying tree decorations! i got even MORE excited! We found the tree we want, now we just need to buy it! i can't wait! but in the mean time...
Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I had great fun being with you today! Your tree is going to look fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to come to dad's birthday celebration. I know that means a lot to him. Love you!

    ReplyDelete