Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Old Man!

Daddy-
Today is your birthday, you're so old that I can't even remember how old you are...KIDDING! I've always been a daddy's girl. I couldn't have asked for a better father. You are the kindest man i've ever known. I'm so grateful for the softspot you have in your heart for your daughters. We have been so incredibly blessed. We have the greatest relationship with you and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Thank you so much for working so hard for our family. Without you, I know we couldn't make it. I love you Forever, For Always, And No Matter What
Happy 49th!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you and Bree both posted. I think that your dad can't be told enough how wonderful he is. He feels very blessed to be a father to each one of you kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dingo..you girls make it an easy pleasure to be a dad! I love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete