Saturday, November 20, 2010

So what if I'm baby hungry...

 Sarah's bachelorette party took place at Buffalo Wild Wings! SO fun! Love you girl! Love all these girls! The girl sitting next to me is having a girl and naming her Bailey Rae- which is OUR Bailey's name and spelling...pretty crazy!
 My Sarah got married today! Congratulations to them both! She looked so beautiful!
 Alright...YEP I am baby hungry! Just because of this baby right here! She is to DIE for! She's like a girl version of my adorable nephew Cannon! Thanks to Hillary Denham Flake for sharing her baby with me this weekend! Blayke is in love with me because I can talk just like her! : )
 Some of us bridesmaids! Ashley, Christine, and Hillary

Have fun in Mexico you two love birds!

4 comments:

  1. That baby could be cannon's sister. what the?! haha. Congrats to Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pics! You look like a natural holding that cute little girl. Ryan better be nervous. :) I love the new look of your blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO Stinkin Cute! Okay, maybe I'm a little biased about that adorable baby girl, but still. You are gorgeous Dani and I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilary's little girl really looks like Cannon haha! So funny. She's a doll. Sarah looked gorgeous. Wedding festivities looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete