Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend crafts & sweet moments

 This weekend Ry and I went to Twin to stay with his family, happens often. The main reason for going was because my sister-in-law's ward did a craft day. I had seen what they were making several weeks prior and knew i wanted to be a part of it! It was such a fun, relaxing weekend. We ALWAYS love those! Here's what i made from scratch...
SO totally cute huh?..
 We always go to dinner with Ry's parents when we are in town...guess you could say its becoming tradition!
Now THIS is the sweet moment i was talking about...its always precious seeing him with his niece maddison.
 Two of my good friends got this adorable frame for me! As you can see, it matches the bedroom and bathroom PERFECTLY! I was going to fill it with pictures but we have enough frames to do that with, instead i thought to be a little more creative Thanks Sidnee and Camber!

5 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute Dani! You and Bree definitely have a gift for making everything you touch adorable! SO jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out darling. I am glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani! Your crafts are adorable :) so is your cute new house AND so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the word blocks! how cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete