Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend...

I have been working for Anderson Chiropractic for about a month now and I've been loving it! I work Monday through Thursday. I don't think I could have asked for a better schedule! I have been car-less for some time now, but since mine and Ryan's schedules are identical, except for him working fridays, and since our works are only about a mile away from each other, he picks me up every morning, we do lunch every day, and then he picks me up and takes me home. ITS PERFECTO! It's actually been a huge blessing. We both got a long weekend so we decided to go to Jerome to his parents and relax for a couple days. It was much needed! This full-time thing has been hard getting use to. It turned out being a great weekend though. I think the best part though seriously was all the naps I took!! Monday, we spent the day in Twin. Ry took me to this gorgeous waterfall down by the snake river. Also, we stopped on the bridge for a sweet base jumping show. Surprisingly, after the wonderful weekend we had, it was nice going back to work! (Never thought in my life I'd like a job so much that after the weekend I'd be looking forward to going back to it!) haha.

4 comments:

  1. Dano, we missed you two over the weekend and our BBQ just wasn't the same without you, but I am so glad you got to spend some time with Ryan and his family. I love the photos and I love watching you in love. It's a good life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU FANI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. being engaged and in love is THE BEST isn't it? i'm so happy for you girl. you look so ridiculously happy!

    ReplyDelete