Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome to penguins on ice...

 Last weekend, we went on a double date with Sarah and Chad...We went ice skating and then went to Red Robin afterwards for some din din. What a FUN night!! Sarah and I are such amazing ice skaters, the guys unfortunately were having a little bit of a tough time...
 I love this lady to death! I think the guys got a little sick of us by the end of the night!!
 Ry pushed me and I almost fell, so i grabbed onto him!

 What a good lookin couple we are!



 One of my favorite things to do is steal this hat of Ry's that I so proudly picked out! I love wearing it, I might just go get one just like it for myself!
Since I stole Ry's hat, Sarah decided to be cool like me and steal Chad's

4 comments:

  1. I will have to agree with you, you and Ryan are definitely a good looking couple. I love watching you two together. You have so much fun even when you are being dorks. :) You are lucky to have such a great friend as Sarah. Your life is good right now, isn't it? So happy for you Dano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so adventurous and fun! Enjoy it now cause once you get married lifes not as exciting! Well it is, just in different ways! So happy you've found such a good guy who treats you good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hi. Your man is adorable. Please tell me you're marrying him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani Dani Bo Bani Banana Nana Fo FANNY! Oh my what a cutie! I like how you shake that bootie on ice! Looks like you've been having fun...as usual. Can't wait to see you this summer!!

    ReplyDelete