Sunday, December 5, 2010

Botanical Gardens...our first exerience

 We had such a great time last night! Our friends Sidnee and Stephen invited us out to the Botanical Gardens. Our other friends Anthony and Kathryn also came! The lights were fun to see but the best part was the company! We had a ton of good laughs. Most nights Ry and I get home from work and we are dead tired so we stay inside. Mostly every weekend we have date night but it was fun to get out with more friends and do something a little different for a change! Friends are great! (Especially when they are all about a foot taller than me! I'm use to that by now.)
Me and my husband on the cute swing! We really love each other
 It was FREEZING! so the hot cocoa helped a lot!
 Ry was amazed by how close the cross on top of Table Rock hill was! It was a lot closer in person. I promise!
Sacajawea was nice enough to let me pose on her shoulders, Sidnee is behind me holding me up by my bum, and i kinda liked it too! My poor boots : ( thanks Kathryn for letting me use your blow dryer.
The gorgeous view! The pic does no justice whatsoever. Fun night friends, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Dani, it looks like so much fun. I don't know how we went so many years without a real Christmas that included actual snow! I love your jacket and cute hat. Duh...those kind of boots must stay out of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to come up and play!

    ReplyDelete