Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Surprise...

My birthday is in a couple weeks and for an early birthday present Ry surprised me with the camera that i've been wanting for a while! What a great surprise! He's the absolute best. 
First pictures taken with my new camera!...
Last weekend, Ry's sisters, brother-in-law, and neice, came up to Boise from Jerome to spend the day with us at Roaring Springs! We had such a fun time, especially with the little one! It was her very first time at a waterpark...she loved every minute in the water!
I will be posting engagement pictures here soon! So...stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. Dano, it looks like we are missing tons of fun there in Idaho. I love your new blog background and header. We are waiting for the day when you all come and get to hold Cannon. You will fall instantly in love. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Roaring and Yay for engagements. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shirt! i thought you already got a new swimsuit! you have way too many! :( not fair! i wish i could have gone to roaring springs with you!! well we will need to go when we come back or we could go to sun splash down here! whichever as long as we do one of them! :) so excited for you to come down!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun new camera! I with I could have been with Madison! I love her! So jealous.... It looks like you hada great time I love WATER PARKS! They are the funnest, just ask Ryan how much I LOVE them. I actually looked at the huge waterpark in Phoenix during the wedding, but it will be CLOSED those days! I am so sad! Can't wait to see engagement pics!

    ReplyDelete