Sunday, July 18, 2010

No mom = out of control!!!

As most of you know, my mother and Bailey went off to Arizona for the summer, and left the responsible workers to fend for themselves :) I bet when they decided to do that my mom had no idea what kind of things would go on while they were gone...She probably thought that since both my dad and i are very responsible people and since i clean all the time even with her home, things would be perfectly fine...WRONGO! Yesterday i found some nice surprises in our fridge...i'm sure you know where this is going...stick around a take a little looky...

A container that use to be rice from WHO KNOWS how long ago...has been turned to PURE MOLD!! like 3 inches thick of it! i hope we aren't the only people in this world who find things like this in the back of their fridge....


Looks like paint eh?...sour cream that expired 4 months ago!!!! someone gag me with a fork! These weren't the only things i found, moldy whip cream, stale hamburger buns, bad veggies, crinkled up apples, luckily there was no sour milk cause that would have just set me up for a loop and i would have vomited. I hope i haven't made any of you do that by reading this...now for the good news...


I don't think anything can beat something as crazy and out of control as buying a sweet 2010 yellow chevy camaro...am i right? say hello to my new car! mom doesnt know about this one yet! don't worry mom, i got a sweet deal on it! Ry wouldnt let me back down from it, so you can blame him for that! 

what happens when your mom goes out of town?...

6 comments:

  1. that mold is disgusting! (gag)! you little liar you did not buy that car! you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that is absolutely sick! You are supposed to be on top of things, girlie! I am glad that you and dad are responsible for that disgusting stuff and not me! Thanks for cleaning the fridge out. I hope you didn't puke or then you would have had a bigger mess to clean up. If you really did buy that car then I would have to call you dumb or steal it for myself. Thanks for the laugh! It is a pretty hot car. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be REALLY miserable with that car!! (ask your Dad!! ha ha).

    Seriously - Gross on the fridge stuff and SA-Weet!! On the car!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I hate finding that sickness in my fridge. Thanks for sharing--quite funny. Love the car! Too bad I don't believe you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll keep a better fridge when you're married! Ha ha- YUCKY! :) Cute car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute background. and did I mention I like your swimsuit? cause I do. I can't even see the whole thing in your pictures, but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete