Friday, October 1, 2010

Honeymooners

Ry and I had such a blast on our honeymoon! We won't lie, it was super hard coming home and stepping back into reality. Work was a drag, but it's been nice getting into a routine with our schedules. It isn't very hard since our work schedules are very much alike! If you know Ry's family, then you already know they are Disneyland LOVERS! They've gone almost every single year. I felt very special because out of all the girls he's dated i was the very first one he's taken (and better be the last!) I loved it because his little boy side came out when we got there. He got so excited! We were like two little kids on Christmas morning. The first night we got there he wanted to take me to one of their families favorite restaurants in Downtown Disney. They had THE BEST shrimp i've ever tasted in my life. It was very yummy and such a fun atmosphere.
Even though the waiting times for the rides weren't very long, we always managed to get lots of pictures together while waiting.
 Sea World was my very favorite!
Our second night seeing Disney's new show "World of Color" AMAZING!
 Feeding the sting rays....They don't only sting but they also bite! As i was feeding one it pinned my hand up against the side and bit me! not a fun moment for me.
Shark tank!
 My sexy husband and his sexy avs!
Universal Studios!
 Disneyland! Their Halloween decorations were awesome!
 We decided on our last day in the park, we'd show our BSU pride!...and our "Just Married" pins. Not to mention...the MANY comments we got about our attire- both good and bad! AND getting told congratulations on every ride we went on :)

8 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I HATED feedin the sting rays at sea world. They were huge and would just come back and smack me really hard. I screamed every time. sick. Anyway glad you had a good time. Love you. Miss you.

    Ps...you should post pics of your house. I havent seen what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. COngrats... My brother is serving his mission in BOise. He just got there last week. ps we are a Disney fam too, and I love that you enjoyed it! Keep it real you little married girl yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun honeymoon!! you and youre honey are so cute!! the hubs and i went to disneyland at halloween time for our honeymoon too. its seriously the best then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Sea World is my favorite too! We'll all have to go together sometime. Wish we were closer.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHh so fun. Disneyland is only the happiest place on earth! Seriously, so jealous right now. I'm so happy you're married and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys are having a ball! I've been wanting to go to Disneyland with Kevin since we got married and haven't yet. Seaworld is pretty sweet, huh? Basically California is so fun! And like Bree said, post pics of your cute new HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for disney fun! I'm glad you got a special pin so everyone knew you were newlyweds. My honeymoon had something like that too and it made it SO fun. Looks like a way fun honeymoon. Congrats again!
    PS sorry I couldn't make it to your reception. I was planning on coming but I"m kinda drowning in school this semester. :( All your wedding pics that I've seen are amazing. can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you finally posted, shuggy! Good thing you documented your honeymoon. I am getting so old I don't think I remember much about mine. :) I think after paying and planning for your wedding dad and I deserve a nice long vacation. Sounds about right, doesn't it? I am glad you had a great time. Getting back to the real world is a bummer but always necessary. We are so happy every time we get to see you both. Tons of love to you.

    ReplyDelete