Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Candy. Coke. Haunted House.

 We haven't quite gotten out of Disneyland mode since our honeymoon. 
One night we thought it would be fun to make haunted houses out of graham crackers and frosting, but instead ry came up with the brilliant plan to make the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland! 
He's such a genius...DUH i think thats why i married him!

The Goods
He's such a goof...but thats what makes things so gosh darn fun!
Babe make a scary face not a scared face!
 Dude he gets so into this kind of stuff....
 While ry was at the store getting more goods i was having fun with the goods we already had!
 See what i mean?...
 We are getting so close!...i do have to say though, i'm giving MOST of the credit to ryan. he did most of the work.
 I wasn't going to help him with the grass because i was way too tired but its a dang good thing i went in there because the color he created was seriously sea weed green! PHLEEHH! i came to the rescue.


 Good work honey!

5 comments:

  1. UM...so fun. I wish I was there to join in on the fun. Mainly just to eat the candy. I need me some candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is way funny. I like your haunted mansion. Good idea! That last picture totally made me want to go to disneyland. It's been way too long and the halloween decorations are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, we should have taken you up on the invite and come. What fun! I am glad you took pics. You are right, Ryan does need to work on a scary face. :) BOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute idea and house! Disney is my favorite especially during Halloween time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is only the coolest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete